April 03, 2009

Super Helpful

This morning I came across something really cool online that I thought I'd share with you. I went to the Dritz/Prym website to get some info on the snaps I use and found their Tips & Techniques page.


There's a whole bunch of downloadable PDF's about different sewing stuff notions and tools:
  • Needles
  • Pins
  • Machine Needles (I love this one)
  • Bobbins
  • Fasteners
  • Sewing Tools and more!

I printed out the Machine Needles guide. It's hard to keep track of all these little details so I love a good downloadable. Stop by & check these guides out, they might just answer that burning pin question you've had in your mind for ages.

Have a great weekend, happy sewing!

3 comments:

Jessica J. said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing. I think it's interesting that you posted this today because just last night I was at JoAnns trying to pick out some snaps and a snap tool (I've never used snaps before) and they had a pamphlet hanging near the snaps that looked just like the pdf on the website you posted, so keep an eye out for those in the stores too (It helped me figure out which tool I needed for the snaps I wanted).

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Very cool!! Thanks for the handy tip :o)
Smiles, Karen

Junie Moon said...

This is truly helpful and I appreciate your sharing it with us. The needle info is especially useful. Thanks!