February 17, 2009

Around the World

We're back! Nick and I flew home late Sunday night and were so glad that yesterday was a holiday. We were beat. I spent most of the day lounging on the couch, not a normal activity for me at all. So, I thought I'd share a couple photos from our trip...

We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, one of our favorite resort hotels on the Disney property. I love the attention to detail, the theming is great!

We had enough time to hit all four parks on this trip, here are a few snapshots.

Cinderella's Castle is beautiful and the weather was too.


We love the Jungle Cruise.



I'm not brave enough for Splash Mountain, Nick had to ride this one alone.


EPCOT is my favorite, I love to check out all the different countries at World Showcase. We loved the updated Circle Vision film in Canada.


In the end, it was a great trip. Nick and I had a wonderful time and we barely thought about work. I can't wait to go back.

5 comments:

Christina J. said...

Ha! Cute monkey and great photos! Looks like a fun time was had by all.

The World Showcase at EPCOT is where Mark and I almost divorced. We're lucky we survived it.

For realz.

Junie Moon said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time. Disney is a truly fun place. I see that your monkeys enjoyed their visit, too--the photos are so cute.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Looks like you had a great time (and monkey too )

Felicia said...

LOL I love the monkee tour. And those ears! Cute :)

Jenn Maruska said...

It's a monkey invasion!!!