August 20, 2008

On My Desk - August 20, 2008

Are you surprised to see monkeys on my table? Probably not. I'm working on a few custom orders right now, but I'm also trying to stock up a bit.


At the back of the table is a project for my cousin's son's 1st birthday this weekend. I plan to make a set of soft blocks to spell his name (Mark). You might remember him from this post. He's still super cute and doing quite well considering all of the medical drama he's been through. Nick and I are heading down to Orange County on Friday for the event so I better get sewing!

4 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh, glad to hear the little fellas doing all right--and how fun that you get to go for a visit!!

All your monkeys are looking great!

Smiles, Karen

Jenn Maruska said...

Have a great trip!

Wish I could join you, Nick and John.

; )

Junie Moon said...

The little gift you're going to make for him sounds adorable; children love to see their name on things. I'm so glad to hear he's doing well.

African Kelli said...

Custom orders for monkeys. This makes me smile! Hope you are doing well my friend.