July 24, 2008

On my Desk #2

A little late again this week, but I took the photo on the right day. That's something.

Click on the photo to see it with notes on Flickr.

I'm still hard at work on my paperwork & taxes. I'm hoping to find an accountant today because I completely don't understand the tax forms. Anyway, here's a snap of my computer desk in it's current state. I generally don't keep it quite this neat, but I've just gone through the piles & filed everything away. I think it's easier to work in a neat space. I guess that's why I kept my desk at Disney so plain and free from distractions, lol.


Speaking of distractions, I started a little Flickr Group for projects made from my sewing patterns. So far, I only have one pattern available but you gotta start somewhere, right? I'm still working on that tote pattern. My hands have been better, but now that I'm on the computer so much, I've had a big relapse of pain. I'll get there.
So, if you bought a pattern from me, please stop by & join the group. I'd love to see your handbags! :) And, don't forget the Monkey Travel Club Group. There have been over 300 monkeys adopted and not nearly enough photos.

3 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

my desk strives to look that neat. ha! good luck with them taxes!

Junie Moon said...

Your desk looks great and I think you are very smart in hiring someone to help you with the dreaded tax forms.

Unknown said...

This is Skydowntown internet shopping mall. We sell handmade products. We are interested in your handmade items. We will appreciate if you email us at info@skydowntown.com including your email address that we can contact you.