June 20, 2008

Your Opinion Please

I'm working on some more sewing patterns to add to the shop and I need your help. Which one should I finish first?

The handy dandy shopper tote with interior pocket?


Or 5 variations of the ever-popular tissue cozy?

Tell me which one to complete first. I'll be working on these this weekend, though I've got some top secret plans already. More on that later. Right now I have to get ready for another trip to the city to meet up with Christina! How cool is that?

Well, it's unanimous, the Shopper Tote wins! I'm working on the pattern now. It's coming along very slowly as I can spend very little time on the computer at the moment.

Update #2 - The Shopper Tote is now available in my shop!

12 comments:

Heather said...

I vote for the shoppers tote!!!

Junie Moon said...

The shopper's tote has my vote, too!

Nutsy Coco said...

I vote for the shoppers tote too!

New Leaf said...

The tote!

It's unanimous! ;D

Starr

Anonymous said...

Tote!!
Liane

LeeAnn said...

I feel like an outsider but I am still going to say cozy. There always has to be one in the bunch. :)

LisaAnn said...

I would love to make the shopper tote.

Jenn Maruska said...

: ) Hi!

Anonymous said...

Shoppers tote, shoppers tote, shoppers tote! Please.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

I'd go for the shopper's tote too--even though I'm a little late and the weekend is all but over! LOL I think there are lots of people who are very interested in having their own shopping bags instead of using the evil plastic ones--so I'll bet you will do very well with this pattern too! Good luck!
Smiles, Karen

Viajera said...

I vote for the shopper's tote... definitely the shopper's tote!

Sarah and Jack said...

I love that fruity print on the shopper tote.