May 09, 2008

Even More New Things

Yesterday I finished an ongoing custom order I've been working on for several months, so now I can really get back to my shops.


Perhaps I can start utilizing my embroidery machine more in the coming months. So far I've only really used it for a few custom quilts. Any ideas?

I also finished a custom monkey. How do you like the stripes? I've been a little hesitant to do stripes because they aren't very stripey when crocheted. Bow that I've made this little guy, I kinda like it. You may be seeing stripes in the Monkey Travel Club soon. So many ideas, so little time.

3 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

I like the stripes! Keep 'em comin'!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

I like the stripes too--he looks like he's Jamaican, mon.

Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

the monkey is adorable!