December 20, 2007

Nearly There

Finally, I'm seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. This quilt is now in the hands of my friends at FedEx...
This one is being worked on for hand delivery tomorrow...
That's my cool Christmas Tree in a Box that you may have seen on my Flickr page too. Also seen in this photo is my little monkey snowman made by my friend Sue a couple years ago. . .
I finally finished all of my custom monkeys too, here's what I sent to Sue this morning...along with a Santa Monkey purse! In the new year, Nick & I will redesign her website (I built the current one).

Next on my list is restocking for the Farmer's Market on Sunday. I will make some zipper pouches from these cool fat eighths, along with a lot of other things...I hope.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Whew! Nice work!

Felicia said...

You're a busy bee! The quilts are delightful and oh how cute is that tree in a box :)

Katie said...

I'm so glad to have found your blog! Fun fun!