July 23, 2007

Etsy Love #7 - Sweet Paperie

Remember a few posts ago when I said I ordered some rubber stamps? Well, I got them on Friday and they're so cool. I got one with my logo and address & one with just the logo.

They came all wrapped up in chocolaty brown tissue with pretty green ribbons tied around their handles. Farrah even included a little surprise with my order, some sweet little thank you tags for me to use when sending out my orders.

As for my new rubber stamps, they're great. They both look fantastic and very clear. I'm so glad I was able to get exactly what I wanted. I'm a little picky when it comes to fonts & things, so this was a big plus for me.

If you're in the market for custom stamps, I highly recommend Sweet Papery over on Etsy. She's fairly new there, but she's already loaded with orders. Thanks Farrah & Good Luck!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I'll have to keep her in mind!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ginny! It is so fun to see what my package looks like when you get it and also to see my stamps on someone else's site. Awesome! I am glad you like them.