June 09, 2007

My Kind of Place - Buttons & Bows





And this will shock you....

This is all I bought. Six adorable monkey buttons. Oh my gosh, how cute are these guys? Would it be weird to use monkey buttons on monkeys? hmmm

Believe it or not, this shop just has too much to choose from. There is a whole wall of buttons, heaven. And the back wall is all lined with spools of gorgeous ribbons. The shop is called Buttons & Bows and it's in downtown San Anselmo, the next town over from where we live in San Rafael. It's run by a very nice woman who didn't mind me photographing her store for my blog, very helpful indeed. I think I'll go back today after the knitting class. I didn't want to make the wrong choice, so I decided to go home & take a look at my stash to decide what I should get. Not sure Nick will like this shop as much as I do, but there's a hobby shop down the road.

8 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Yes, Ginny, there is heaven on Earth. And you found it!!!

Beti Copetti said...

Store like this are a paradise for who loves manual works!
Your blog are so nice too!
I put a link from here in my www.casaalmare.blogspot.com

Katie Jean said...

wow that looks amazing!! And I love those cute little monkey buttons.

Anonymous said...

Those monkey buttons are so cute. Will be interesting to see what you use them for ;)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oooh, that looks like a dangerous place! lol How lovely--I am quickly getting very jealous of all the cool shops you are finding there (can I move in with you?)
Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

Mecca! LOL

Over The Top Aprons said...

What a nice blog. It was fun to read and see your creative work!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Oh gosh! What an awesome place! And how smart of you to pace yourself before you make mad purchases! Cute monkey buttons too!