June 13, 2007

A Couple of Dorks

We picked up the new car yesterday, it's really nice. We decided to take a nice drive on the way home so we headed to the coast. Down in Half Moon Bay we came across a British Pub. I was so excited, we had to stop. Not bad, and not too cheesey either. Heading north on Highway 1 at sunset was pretty great too. Another great place to take visitors, if we have any...hint, hint.

There was a really big, ugly shadow in this picture. I took it out & now Nick looks like he's floating. oops

9 comments:

Katie Jean said...

haha he does look like he's floating. I had to stare at it a couple of minutes because it looked so funny!

Christina J. said...

That is so funny. I looked at the picture before reading the post and thought it looked odd!

iSew said...

Maybe I should just switch to the original, haha

Jenn Maruska said...

He looks like you photoshopped him into the picture.

Was he really there?

Come on - fess up!

; )

~Stella said...

I kind of *like* the floating picture. It's very ethereal. And cool!

And I love the new VW. Dang, with three kids, we've finally made the *ack* minivan move. And I miss our Jettas!

:)

Anonymous said...

He's got super powers! congrats on the car :)

Kathy said...

Very nice new car! Floating Nick is funny, it does look like you photoshopped him in.

Hmm, hinting for visitors huh??

iSew said...

yes, visitors welcome!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Hahaha!! Love the floating man. That's so funny.